Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Running.

As many people would think this is crazy, but I LOVE running! I just love the wind through your hair, the intensity going up hills, and especially running to crazy music for inspiration!
Not many people can say they love it, but I surely do. Now, I must say I do not run fast, nor with intentions of being faster than people. When I run, I run for myself.
Thats one of the things of what I love about God, how he picks the most random people to be bless with the likeness for certain things or have big places in this world. But not everyone can do what other people do. No one is going to look the same, feel the same emotions, and want to do the same things. That's what makes us special. 
You may not see why or what God has specifically thrusted upon you, but you'll see. You may not be like other people, heck, you DON'T want to be like other people, you should want to be different.
Shine your light on! Cause no one else is like you.
Like how I love running and say what I say, it makes me ME. Only God has the power to make me who I am.
So try to love yourself the rest of this week, and remember, God make you who you are. LOVE IT (:

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be"(Psalm 139:13-16).

peace,
casey

Love this song! Never Change by Chase Coy; so if your ever feel gloomy, listen (:
"I will always carry you in my heart
You'll always be my shooting star
Autumn days will fade away
But memories will always stay the same
I'm hoping you will never change
Don't ever change"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIpLpTWDs8 <--CLICK IT! *WARNING* SLOW MUSIC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment