Monday, April 11, 2011

_Blank_

I've never been such an emotional person, when I fall down, I just get back up, clean the wound and let it heal. I don't usually hug people (never liked that even when I was little) and I almost never cry. There's only a few accounts where I have actually bawled my eyes out.
1. My grandfather dying. <- he had Alzheimer and didn't remember me, also the LAST day I saw him, he said something to ME. but I didn't understand it. To this day I always think about him on that hospital bed saying that.
2. My best friend and her issues. Now, I understand WHY people want to do the stuff she did, but I just couldn't believe it was happening, I don't blame her for doing it only because its not her fault that she did it, its Satan's freaking voice leading up to the things. And I couldn't control it, if you didn't know, I like some control.
3. My parents as a child. I'd hear them all the time yelling and arguing and I just wanted it to stop. Sometimes my dad said he would leave us, and just pack his bags, and I remembering writing down that he was always angry, no matter who bugged him. Thankfully, he has gotten better, no more arguing to my mom (except what to do about some things,) and not blaming us for everything. 
4. Getting rid of my first cat, Penny. I loved that cat to death. But the thing was that she was practically anorexic and couldn't survive with us. My parents told me that I had to put her in the shelter to get better. I screamed and went upstairs in my room and threw EVERYTHING off my desk (i had one connected to my bunk bed) and just got a blanket and cried my eyes out. I think I didn't get out of my room for a couple hours.  




Other than that, I don't usually cry. Until I read someone else's blog. I feel like I should just snatch up my friend and get her out of the environment people like her don't deserve to have that dumped on their plate especially as a teen. And again, I feel like a fairy godmother should come pick her up on the way to the ball and have a magical life, not the life she was given with. Then again, living up that way makes you stronger, a whole lot stronger. 


God is the rock to go to when you're sad, back then (other than my friend) I didn't really get the concept of God. Its this supernatural dude in the sky who created everything and had a son on Earth? I didn't get the big picture how he is THE one to go to in time of need. After him, you ask Godly friends, and then your parents, if they are understanding. Just remember, God is always with you.


love,
caseyy

No comments:

Post a Comment