Monday, April 25, 2011

Old Blog #1

So I was looking though my documents and found some oldish blog kind of things on a microsoft word document! Haha!


1.1.11
Today I found out that airports are one of the most exciting and saddest places. If you are meeting someone who flew in after not seeing them for a long time, it’s exciting. But, if you are saying your goodbyes and not certain when you’ll see the person again, it’s bittersweet. On Christmas, my best friend’s parent flew in my best friend Caroline Hinkle from Illinois to Virginia. I hadn’t seen her in 3 years and it was a complete shock. After spending a week with her and Ashley Tucker, we had to say our goodbyes today, at the airport. We rang in the New Year with her and Ashley and Janey White and Mandy Wine. It was a blast but the inevitable thing was that she was leaving and I don’t know when I’ll see her again. Hopefully in the summer, but I don’t know. I’m writing this to start blogging about my day so when I look back on it, I’ll remember the most of the year 2011. It’s 12:20 so technically it’s the 2nd but I’m writing it as of the 1st
Toodles,
Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment