Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Weather Frenzy!

Greetings!
So today marks the real first day of Hurricane Sandy affecting where I live. School has been cancel for today and tomorrow, and I hope to God it won't be cancelled Wednesday! Usually I'm all for no school but I have a quiz that will bring up my calculus grade to a passing C!
In other news, I went to work today. Only for 2 hours though! YAY! Our store had to close way early due to the hurricane weather and the power outages facing us this very moment! I'm blessed that I still have power! (:
I was somewhat productive today, made Fall sugar cookies and did some calculus preparation for the quiz!
ALSO. ONE DIRECTIONS NEW SONG LITTLE THINGS CAME OUT!
Holy cheap. Let me tell you that I've been a fan before their music was released in America and I'm not a diehard fan but pretty close! Their song is so perfect even if they didnt write it, IT MAKES YOU MELT!
If you are reading this, tell me what you think of one direction!
Tomorrow shall be another day of rain and wind and maybe no power! Better charge my cell phone! Woohoo!!
Goodnight!
-casey

No comments:

Post a Comment