Monday, June 20, 2011

What If?

""What" and "If" are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: What if? What if? What if?" Quote from Letters to Juliet. But it rings so true! What is the color of your hair? If only I had a car...
But...
What if I said hello?
What if I sat next to them?
What if I texted them saying how I feel?


They are haunting.
You never know what would of happened. So next time, do it and look back saying, Wow. I know what the what if is. Today I read a story where a guy wondered if he and this girl would go far. So he got the guts to ask her out. Turns out she was dating someone else. BUT he walked away finally not wondering what if?....


So....my advice? Do atleast 1 thing everyday that you would be scared to do. Then you don't have to look back and say what if?







&& I have a new obsession! Well, I wouldn't put it that harshly, but ever since watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch (the movie), The Proposal, and School of Life, I am amazed of what RYAN REYNOLDS can do with a script. And since he's such a funny guy, I'm "obsessed" with him! Hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment