Sunday, May 8, 2011

Momma's Day!

Today was one of the greatest days out of the history of the world.
First off, I got up on time and gave my momma her present: an ipod shuffle and SHE FLIPPED OUT! she was like "OMGOSH!" and did a little happy dance!!! (:
We also got her a necklace with our birthstones and a wii and a wiifit PLUS! <--more games than the other wiifit!
One bummer is that i had to mow, but since Erin and I split half the front yard, we got done in no time!
I made dinner tonight, in which my brother thought it was STORE BOUGHT. now in the eyes of my brother, that would be a compliment....so he liked it!
This week is going to suck, I already know it, and its not even monday yet! :(
AP Test this week. If i fail, imma cry. Cause i took this class to raise my gpa and get it out of geneds or whatever for college. So i gotta study every freakin day til thursday where i sit in the gym for 3 HOURS making sure my mind doesn't explode.
Oh and i have paperwork for bloom also. YAY.
funny how things all happen at the same time, and its like urghhhh, why me?
Lord knows what's gonna happen, but i ain't that thrilled for this week.
Dear, Monday the 16, it is NOT a pleasure to be starting this death week.

Happy mother's day to all mommas!

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment